Ceremonies at sacred sites & creative play in this mystical and beautiful land.
Experience deep connection within yourself
Only 2 spots left!
Enjoy the outer beauty of Ireland.
Let it invoke the wisdom of the
sacred world within.
Belfast, and Counties of Sligo and Donegal, Sacred Circles,
plus side tours and options for creativity.
July 15-25, 2018
Ceremonies at sacred sites
Deeper connection within yourself
Visit parts of Ireland most people don’t see.
Explore photography with Will Bakx
Hiking and history with locals
Experience the beauty of the Irish culture and the Spirit of Celtic traditions
Mystery and Sacred Ceremony
As we take in the mystery of the outer beauty of the land, we allow it to invoke the wisdom of the sacred world within.
Enjoy the mystical essence of Ireland, its culture, history and music.
Through connection with the Spirit of the land, the music, the stories and the Celtic earth itself, we capture the sacred essence in our Celtic Journeys.
Bonding with our creative nature
Healing of our planet.
Experience the beauty of the Irish culture and the Spirit of Celtic traditions found in its folklore and music! The north of Ireland is renowned the world over for its stunning beauty and Celtic charm.
People often say that traveling through Ireland is like stepping back in time to a land steeped in rich culture, history and spirituality; a less rushed lifestyle in a magical setting.
Allow this trip to make a mystical imprint on your life.
July 15 - Arrive in Belfast, Opening Reception
July 16 - Day in Belfast
July 17 - 20 - Stay in Sligo
The largest and one of the most important megalithic sites in Europe. It is the site of prehistoric ritual landscapes in County Sligo.
We'll have a guided tour through many different structures at the site. It's a wonderful introduction to the rest of the trip.
July 18 - Creevykeel
Creevykeel Court Tomb is one of the better examples of a court tomb in Ireland. The monument is located on the foothills of Tievebaun Mountain close to the sea near Mullaghmore, in County Sligo.
Claire Victor will lead a ceremony here.
July 21 - Drive to Beltany Circle & Maghera
Possibly named for the Celtic festival of fertility, Beltane, this stone circle dates from about 1400-1800 BCE, and includes 64 stones around a low earth platform. It is at the summit of Tops Hill, and was used for many centuries.
Claire Victor will lead a ceremony at Beltany Stone Circle.
July 22 - Shopping day in Belfast
July 22 - 24 Stay in Meghera
with excursions to the sites below.
July 23 - Beaghmore Stone Circles at night
We'll be exploring the night sky and have our final sacred ceremony here.
Learn night photography with Will Bakx during our magical night visit to Beaghmore Stone Circles.
July 24 - TBA
July 25 - Depart or extend your stay
We can arrange your return to Belfast/ Belfast Airport, about 45 minutes from Maghera.
Or you can extend your stay in Ireland beyond our scheduled events. Some of our group will extend their stay by visiting Dublin.
Feel free to ask me for suggestions of other wonderful places to see in Ireland.
A Word About the Food
Christi has traveled to more than 35 countries, and says, "Ireland has been the most food-friendly country I have visited."
Almost all restaurants and Pubs have Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and other Allergy options.
England may not have a good reputation for tasty food, but Ireland has great food! The photo is of pub food.
Want to know more?
- Hotel accommodations July 15 - 23 (note: extra charge for single supplements when/if available)
- All breakfasts: known in Ireland as an “Irish breakfast;” such as eggs, bacon/sausage, brown pudding, cereal, toast/croissants, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice.
- Three group dinner celebrations, typically the first night at each of the 3 hotels.
- All ground transportation starting at hotel in Belfast and returning to Belfast Airport.
- We are staying in towns where it is easy to walk to places. Since we will have 2 vans, some groups can be formed to go separate ways during unscheduled times to accommodate special interests.
- Ceremonies by Claire Victor at minimum of 3 ancient sites.
- Art experiences at several locations
- Entrance fees to scheduled parks, museums, attractions, etc.
- Tour Packet: Upon registration each person will receive a confirmation letter, a full day-by day itinerary, and special information pertaining to destinations.
- Other specialty opportunitiesUpon your return home, you will receive a link to photos and videos of our trip.
What's NOT Included
- Round trip airline tickets from your city of origin to Ireland and personal transportation to Belfast Hotel
- You pay for all of your noon meals (lunches) and all but three (3) group dinners. Please note that alcoholic beverages are NOT included in our dinner celebrations.
- Special opportunities will be offered at an extra charge, e.g.: Seaweed baths
- We, as your hosts, will provide tips for the drivers and tour guides. You may choose to give additional tips for services.
- Travel insurance
- Overseas health insurance
Your Tour Leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
As we receive questions, we'll add the Q&A here.
When will we know the final details of the trip?
We promise to have everything finalized by February 2, 2018. This is when you will want to start searching for & purchasing your airline tickets.
What if we want to come early or leave later?
We encourage this! That's why our arrival destination is a hotel in Belfast. We can give suggestions of pre- and post- site to see.
Are there payments or an Early Bird Discount?
Contact Christi about a MAJOR early Bird discount and payment plans.
What is the cost?
$3800. We have found some amazing discounts without compromising the experience. We were able to lower the price from $4,800 to $3,800. Click the "Pack My Bags" button below for financial detail and to make a deposit to reserve the space.