La Dolce Vita
At Home in Italy
and Within Yourself
La Dolce Vita - The Sweet Life
a small group tour for 10 days
on the Riviera di Fiori on the Ligorian Coast, Italy
with daily side trips
Attend an Information Gathering.
Most people travel to Italy to see the famous monuments, architecture and other sights.
La Dolce Vita is about experiencing how the Italians live: the slow pace, the enjoyment of beauty, good food and wine, but most importantly, being with each other around the table.
This trip will allow time to paint, write, or wander in some of the most beautiful places in Italy.
Come discover La Dolce Vita within yourself!
The first 5 people to put down their $500 deposit will get a $500 discount on the tour.
Additional bonuses if you put down your deposit by December 1, 2022.
April 26-May 6, 2023
A message from Christi Corradi, travel director, through Mastering the Art of Life
I invite you to experience what I have discovered is the true meaning of La Dolce Vita.
This trip to Riviera di Fiori, is a beloved holiday destination for local Italians because of its beauty and culture.
It is also the home of my husband's family, who invited us into their homes and allowed us to truly experience the sweet life.
We lived in the region for 6 months when our son was young and visit there every chance we get. I want to share this special place and the lifestyle of what Italians call La Dolce Vita, the sweet life.
Visit the part of Italy where Italians vacation.
Feeling at Home in Italy and In Yourself
La Dolce Vita translates from the Italian as “the sweet life.” Made popular around the world by Federico Fellini’s film in 1960, this phrase has been used by Italians for many years and is an integral part of the culture of Italy.
Languid walks among vineyards and olive orchards, lazy meals with family and friends, taking time to appreciate and share the land that inspired so many artists and, of course, vacations on the Mediterranean Sea are all part of experiencing La Dolce Vita.
Now is your chance for a once in a lifetime journey to Riviera di Fiori and experience the sweet life for yourself!
Nestled between the breath-taking peaks of the Maritime Alps and the azure blue waters of the Mediterranian Sea, the province of Liguria is known for its quaint cobble-stoned villages, olive groves and peaceful landscapes.
A morning stroll through quiet streets, a glass of wine shared with friends or an afternoon painting in a vineyard are all ways to capture the sacred essence within yourself with lots of time for quiet contemplation and inspiration as we look within ourselves to find what is truly meaningful.
So pack your sun-hat and walking shoes and “vieni in vacanza con noi!”
What Travellers Are Saying About Our Tours
Experience the beauty of the Italian Riviera -- the area where the Italians go for vacation.
We'll have leisurely daily side trips with time to paint, write, or wander.
Several quaint villages
- Ancient olive press
- Picturesque town of Borgamaro
Famous art village of Bussana Vecchia
- This town was destroyed by an earthquake in 1887. The village was abandoned and then rebuilt by artists in the early 1960s.
Local festivals and market places
Special group dinners including
- the first night at our hotel
- a home-cooked meal in my cousin's home, in a beautiful garden overlooking their olive garden and the Mediterranean Sea
- a special picnic or luncheon
- at exciting restaurants
4-Star Accommodations on the Mediterranean Sea
A choice of accommodations at Hotel Bellevue at Mediterranee in Diano Marina, Italy, a four-star Michelin-rated exclusive hotel overlooking the sea. Hotel of great tradition situated in a beautiful location on the seashore, with a magnificent view of the Gulf of Diano Marina, very close to the pedestrian city center and the walking promenade, it has indoor and outdoor seawater swimming pools, a private beach, air conditioning, and wifi.
Cost Not Including Airfare
$4497 per person, double occupancy, Classic Room with a balcony facing the sea.
EARLY BIRD PRICE: If paid in full by January 1, 2023, $3997. Space limited.
Room Upgrades Available
Junior Suite Upgrade with a big terrace with sea view and a small living room, without extra beds, not distinct from the nighttime area.
Suite with Lounge Upgrade a nice spacious room with terrace facing the sea and every comfort for a pleasurable stay.
Superior Double Room with a sea view and terrace with lounge chairs and umbrella.
Single Room with a city view. Some rooms have a balcony.
Ready to reserve your spot?
Click the "Pack My Bags" button below for financial detail and to make a deposit to reserve the space.
Early Bird Bonuses
When you put down a $500 Deposit and make payment arrangements (or pay in full) by December 1, 2022, you get these BONUSES:
Making Good Even Better, a monthly online MasterMind to help you:
~ break through limiting beliefs that might be in the way of thinking it's possible to travel with us
- Is it having the funds?
- Is it taking the time?
- Is it that you don't feel worthy?
~ explore life Principles that help you experience the best of La Dolce Vita on your trip
You will also get a signed copy of my paperback book, Beyond the Book; Creative Thinking Expended, that we will use in the MasterMind and on the trip.
A Word About the Food
If you love seafood, you'll have all the choices you could want.
And of course, there will be many other choices. The Italians know how to eat well.
If you have special dietary needs, they are easily met in the areas where we'll travel.
We'll have some meetings before we go where we discuss this and more.
Want to know more?
We'll have an information evenings in Santa Rosa with an option to attend online.
Email me at Christi@MasteringtheArtOfLife.com if you'd like to attend with no obligation so I can send you the dates as we schedule them.
- Hotel accommodations (note: extra charge for room upgrades when/if available)
- All breakfasts
- At least 3 group dinners
- 1 picnic day or luncheon
- All ground transportation during our tour
- We are staying in a town where it is easy to walk to places.
- Creative transformational experiences at several locations
- Tour Packet: Upon registration each person will receive a confirmation letter, a full day-by day itinerary, and special information pertaining to destinations.
- Other specialty opportunities
- A WhatsApp group where we can all post our photos.
- a copy of my book, Beyond the Box; Creative Thinking Expanded.
What's NOT Included
- Round trip airline tickets from your city of origin
- You are on your own for all of your noon meals (lunches) except for our special picnic/luncheon, and all but three (3) group dinners. Please note that the cost of alcoholic beverages are NOT included in our dinner celebrations.
- Special opportunities may be offered at an extra charge
- We, as your hosts, will provide tips for the drivers and tour guides. You may choose to give additional tips for services.
- Travel insurance - required
- Overseas health insurance